Re: [tcf-dev] Is TCF move completed?

No, we haven't really done anything there yet. I've been busy working product plans around TCF and we have been contributing a fair amount of code that I didn't want to disturb yet. If people feel this is a serious enough issue, I'll bump it up in my priority queue. For now, everything is still accessible and active at their old locations.

Doug.