[swtbot-dev] Are there plans to move to Github?

Dear all,

when we faced the problem that Eclipse 2022-09 was no longer compatible with SWTBot (or the other way around), I realised that SWTBot hasn’t been moved to Github, yet.

Are there any plans to do that?

Contributions on Github (from my impression) are easier than via Gerrit, and almost any developer knows how to do things on Github, too, So, maybe - since Eclipse Platform had also moved to Github - it would be a good idea to move SWTBot there, too. Maybe that could increase the number of contributions, as well.

Kind regards
Ingo

Back to the top