Re: [swtbot-dev] Tests get stuck due to deadlocks waiting in syncExec

On 26.04.2021 15:15, Peter Hermsdorf wrote:

Gtk-WARNING **: Allocating size to GtkScrolledWindow 0x7fca5cec50d0 without calling gtk_widget_get_preferred_width/height(). How does the code know the size to allocate?

Gtk-WARNING **: Negative content width -9 (allocation 4, extents 6x7) while allocating gadget (node separator, owner GtkSeparatorToolItem)

I forgot to point out that I see these messages in the log multiple times.

Bye, Peter

Back to the top