Re: [swtbot-dev] What keyboard strategy do you use in Wayland?

Hi Vaclav,

In our project we mostly use AWTKeyboardStrategy (but not in Wayland).

Be careful that the right control has focus when you use the keyboard. It's better to use AbstractSWTBot.pressShortcut() instead of Keyboard.pressShortcut(), because the former will first set focus on the widget.

We also add this to all our tests to be independent of user locale:

SWTBotPreferences.KEYBOARD_LAYOUT = "EN_US";

Hope this helps, if you find anything that solves your issue, please share the information!

Patrick