Re: [swtbot-dev] Focus issues on HIPP may be cause by SLES' Xvnc

Hi

this is somehow related to this issue: last year, I stopped using xvnc
in my Jenkins and switched to Xvrb and all my projects using SWTBot
stopped failing (they used to fail quite often before switching).  I do
the same in Travis as well, see e.g.,
https://github.com/LorenzoBettini/swtbot-example/blob/master/.travis.yml

IIRC, HIPP does not have Xvrb or at least, it didn't have it in the
past, probably after the upgrade to SLE they introduced Xvrb as well?

cheers
	Lorenzo

--
Prof. Lorenzo Bettini, Computer Science, DISIA, Univ. Firenze
HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it

Back to the top