[swtbot-dev] Project Lead election for Patrick Tasse on SWTBot

A project lead election for Patrick Tasse on project SWTBot
(technology.swtbot) was started by Mickael Istria with this criteria:

 From https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/swtbot-dev/msg00739.html

SWTBot is an active project: several huge contributions have been received in
the last months. That's pretty cool! However, with this growth, I fear I can
be or become a bottleneck sometimes, especially since I'm working on (too)
many projects and tasks simultaneously and that at the current time, SWTBot
isn't very high on my priority list.
So I would like to welcome a new project co-lead to share the responsibility
and make sure SWTBot remains active and reactive as the community expects it.
I reviewed the recent activity in our community, and I noticed how Patrick
Tasse has contributed many changes (adding new features, fixing old-time
issues, and even doing release engineering or "gardening" the codebase to
keep it clean) and also has provided good and detailed feedback on Gerrit
reviews. He has shown a good general understanding of the project, both
technically and in term of community management. That's why I believe he's a
good candidate for a project lead.
I got in touch with Patrick earlier, and he agreed of being a project
co-lead.
I would also remain a project co-lead.

SWTBot project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.swtbot/elections/election-patrick-tasse-project-lead-swtbot

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.swtbot

Back to the top