Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBot for Neon

On 12/22/2015 03:10 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Is it OK if I merge the change to master?
I'm OK with making Neon the default TP. However, since SWTBot may need some release before June, I believe we should also keep a CI job checking against some older target-platform, at least to make sure we don't break compatibility with current release. Here is the job that tests HEAD from master against Mars:
Now, before releasing SWTBot, we need to make sure that both swtbot-tycho and swtbot-on-mars jobs are green.

Cheers;
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat