[swtbot-dev] Moving sources to Java 8

Hi,

I'd like to propose to move the SWTBot code to Java 8. I just committed a test case that used lambdas which required Java 8 instead of 7. Using Java 8 for the one project caused the build to fail, though.

Do you see any issues that a move to Java 8 would cause that outweighs the benefit of using the current version of Java?

(To decouple the move to Java 8 from my commit, I changed it to use Runnable's instead of lambdas.)

Sebastian

Back to the top