[swtbot-dev] SWTBot version bump to 2.4.0

I have put a patch for review to bump the versions of SWTBot to 2.4.0:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/56882

The minor version bump is required due to new public API added in this merged patch:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/53599

In addition, I have a major improvement to the menu API that is almost ready to go out for review that will add many new public API classes and methods, that also requires the version bump to 2.4.0. It will be fully backward compatible and should fix a lot of open bugs. Stay tuned!

Patrick

Back to the top