[swtbot-dev] SWTBot native dialog workaround

I came across a post online about a workaround for testing native dialogs with SWTBot…there was a link included:

http://blunt.homelinux.net/wiki/index.php/SWT_Mockdialogs

…but I’m unable to access it from work. Is there any way you could email me the mock dialog solution? I got this email in the signature from Jan Petranek’s posts, but I’m not sure if this is actually her email. Thanks in advance

Evan LaHurd

Lockheed Martin Corporation

Information Systems & Global Solutions (IS&GS)

Software Engineer Asc.

Work #: (719) 277-5565

Cell #: (770) 298-5884

Back to the top