Re: [swtbot-dev] concerning EclipseCon France

On 06/04/2015 11:00 AM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Hi
Hi,
concerning the Unconference at EclipseCon France, are you planning to do
a hackathon about SWTBot?
I'll be in the DevRoom during Unconference, and will probably also spend time in the Hackathon room in the 1st morning, in order to help people who want to contribute to projects I work on, including SWTBot.
However, I don't plan anything in particular for SWTBot.

Do you have any specific idea?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat