From: swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Bouchet, Stephane [stephane.bouchet@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 01 April 2015 11:23 AM
To: SWTBot developers list
Subject: Re: [swtbot-dev] New version plans?

No objections !

From: swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2015 5:18 PM
To: swtbot-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 04/01/2015 05:16 PM, Bouchet, Stephane wrote:

I’ve also contributed some patches and will be happy to see them on a release . currently I’m using the 2.2.2-SNAPSHOT that contains them.

Ok,
And do you have any objection with Aleksander's proposals? Ideally those changes would get in the 2.2.2 release as well.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

92196 Meudon Cedex, France