Re: [swtbot-dev] Tests failing randomly on Hudson

On 05/11/2014 14:35, Johannes Dorn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm don't know how this could be possible (not saying that it isn't), or
> how i could confirm that, since it is all executed on Hudson.  Since the
> screenshot shows the widget, i'd say that it should not be a timeout or
> focus issue. Of course, i could be mistaken.

I guess this is the same behavior described here:
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/797474/

in my case the screenshot shows the workbench but without any window
border (i.e., no title) and in that case it is not detected as an actual
shell...

Lorenzo

HOME: http://www.lorenzobettini.it
Xtext Book: