Re: [swtbot-dev] Swtbot can't find a display

On 09/29/2014 02:15 PM, Roberto Oliveira wrote:
I am using the Jenkins Xvnc plugin in this job.
I think the Xvnx server is starting correctly,
Did you check that? Can you use vncviewer to connect to the remote display?
but regarding the DISPLAY environment, Do I need to do some configuration to set it inside or outside Jenkins?
Jenkins Xvnc plugin should set the DISPLAY variable correctly so you don't have to set it in your test. What you can do to test is to run a Shell step "echo DISPLAY=$DISPLAY" in your job and check whether the value seems correct.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top