Re: [swtbot-dev] Swtbot can't find a display

On 09/27/2014 03:31 AM, Roberto Oliveira wrote:
I am running them in 2 power (ppc64) machines with RHEL 6.5 O.S. and with the same version of tigervnc-server. In one machine the Swtbot tests are working fine but in the other I keep seen the error "Could not find a display"
Does any one have an idea of what is happening?
Are you using the Jenkins Xvnc plugin to set up a DISPLAY?
If the exact same config is failing for only one machine, then it could mean that either the Xvnc server didn't start correctly, or that the DISPLAY environment variable isn't correctly set.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top