Re: [swtbot-dev] Luna as target platform in SWTBot

On 07/29/2014 03:37 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
From the git repository I noted that there's still no Luna target
platform in SWTBot.
Right.
Since there is no "useful" or breaking changes between juno and luna from SWTBot POV, the default target-platform is still using juno bundles.

Has anyone started to work on that?
Not that I am aware of. I have the feeling that creating and using a Luna TP is something optional for SWTBot development.
If you want to set up a luna target-platform definition, feel free to contribute it.

I was curious because of a Tycho/PlatformAdmin issue I had
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tycho-user/msg05839.html
and also others seem to have experienced
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBIDE-16161
SWTBot pom.xml files may need to be tweaked to add the necessary fragments/bundles when starting surefire and using Luna.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top