De : swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Mickael Istria
Envoyé : jeudi 22 mai 2014 18:46
À : swtbot-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [swtbot-dev] Swtbot with an EMF/GEF/GMF Editor

On 05/22/2014 06:32 PM, MAGGI Benoit Intérimaire wrote:

Some questions :

-          Is there a gmf project using swtbot for testing ?  (I found bonita-studio, I will look into theirs tests)

Yes, Bonita is an example of project using SWTBot to test GMF diagrams.

-          Is the recorder working for an emf/gef/gmf editor ?

No, but there is some interest in it. You can contribute it if you want.
Note that AFAIK no-one is actively working on it.

-          Is the contribution for Drag and Drop for Gef still going on?  (https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/q/status:open+project:swtbot/org.eclipse.swtbot,n,z)

Since those don't work on CI, they need some rework to be accepted. As far as I know, no-one is actively working on it.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top