Re: [swtbot-dev] Applicability of SWTBot to drive performance testing?

Thanks for the answer Mickael.
I will report my findings. For context, I'm looking into this in order to make it easier to author performance tests, so they are actually easier to contribute and run. And also I would like to see if this approach could be used for the platform.

Pascal