[swtbot-dev] A SWTBot 2.2.1 release for EclipseCon?

Hi all,

As you may know, I'll attend EclipseCon where I have the opportunity to present some fun things about integration-tests, mainly SWTBot and the test recorder: https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/integration-tests-rcp-made-easy-swtbot-and-tycho
In order to make this demonstration look a bit better, I've worked on fixing a few issues in the Test Recorder and Generator. Some patches are still pending on Gerrit, and feel free to go and have a look at them.
The demonstration I'll make depends on these fixes. So it seems necessary to have a service/minor 2.2.1 release of SWTBot before EclipseCon. As I'm on holiday for the first half of March, I'd ideally like to perform the release next week (tag & build as soon as the pending issues are merged, publish and announce either by the end of next week or the day before EclipseCon).

Committers, and others, do I get your +1 for that?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat