Re: [swtbot-dev] A "Christmas" release?

On 12/19/2013 08:28 AM, Mickael Istria wrote:
SWTBot 2.2.0 release is planned for Thurday, January 16th: http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.swtbot/releases/2.2.0
Unfortunately, I've been too long to submit the IP Log to the legal team. Feel free to blame me for this negligence ;)
So the release has been postponed to January 23rd.

As IP log has been submitted, I believe it's not allowed to add additional contributions from non-committers. So let's say that 2.2.0 is done (I tagged the repository with "2.2.0-rc", this tag will be replaced by "2.2.0" when release gets confirmed; and I moved the latest CI-build to http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/releases/2.2.0-rc, which will be replaced by 2.2.0 and latest when release gets confirmed).
Master is now 2.2.1.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat