Re: [swtbot-dev] A "Christmas" release?

On 12/12/2013 03:55 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
You're going to have to move fast. I'll need your IP Log submitted and PMC-approved review documentation before the EOB today if you're going to make it in time for the last review period of the year (ends Dec 18).
That sounds impossible. So this is more likely going to be a "Happy 2014 release".
Too bad, I had ideas of dressing the SWTBot robot icon as Santa ;)

Anyway, committers can still vote for this release.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top