Re: [swtbot-dev] A "Christmas" release?

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Last SWTBot release was 5 months ago. Things have happened since then ( https://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Releases#Changelog ), and I'd like to give another boost to the Test Recorder with the recent changes Rastislav and I have included which really makes it easier to use. You can already try them on the snapshot site: http://download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/snapshots . It's not perfect yet, but it's way better.
So I believe it's good time to make a new release. Note that given UI improvements and API extensions, this will probably have to be a 2.2 release (and not 2.1.2).

Committers, please vote +1/0/-1 for an SWTBot release by Decemeber. Committers are:
* Chris Aniszczyk
* Mickael Istria
* Matthias Sohn
* Rastislav Wagner
But, as SWTBot has the pleasure of welcoming various contributors (there were 9 contributors in the last 5 months, including 2 committers), any contributor is free to speak up and raise concerns about this new release. Every comment will be taken into account.

My vote is +1.

+1

--
MatthiasĀ