From: swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: 06 December, 2013 10:54 AM
To: swtbot-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBot Tests hanging in Jenkins!

On 12/06/2013 09:41 AM, melwyn jensen wrote:

Initially we were thinking that the problem is with the virtual display which we started with Xvfb process but then simple SWTBot testcase with just 2-5 lines works without any issues and anything more than 5 lines the entire build gets hung during the execution of the SWTBot testcase.

Does the same build command works and runs tests correctly locally?
I guess it's not a matter of number of lines, but rather of what it is actually done. For example, all methods related to mouse seems to fail against some X server implementations. It's indeed possible that Xvfb has a bug, you could try Xvnc instead (which isn't free of bugs neither).

HTH

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat