Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBot Tests hanging in Jenkins!

On 12/06/2013 09:41 AM, melwyn jensen wrote:
Initially we were thinking that the problem is with the virtual display which we started with Xvfb process but then simple SWTBot testcase with just 2-5 lines works without any issues and anything more than 5 lines the entire build gets hung during the execution of the SWTBot testcase.
Does the same build command works and runs tests correctly locally?
I guess it's not a matter of number of lines, but rather of what it is actually done. For example, all methods related to mouse seems to fail against some X server implementations. It's indeed possible that Xvfb has a bug, you could try Xvnc instead (which isn't free of bugs neither).

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat