Re: [swtbot-dev] Accessing Preference Page

Hi Matthias, sorry for not explaining very well. We are working on creating a full UI tests using SWTbot. During this process some doubts are showing up. One of them
 is related whit my last email. I can't access the items in the preference page. Probably I'm missing something, but so far I can't found out what.

If this is not the appropriated mailing list, please point me right one.