[swtbot-dev] Help regarding running SWTBot for custom application

Hi

I am trying to run SWTBot test on a custom SWT application.
After configuring the plugins, I have  created a test file under testsrc directory of the project.
I would like to run my tests by invoking the application under the src directory, either by calling the main java file or
running the shell executable.

It would be helpful if someone could point me to useful resources for doing something similar.

Thanks,
Venkat

Back to the top