Re: [swtbot-dev] Do we really need a JDT Generator feature?

nice proposal i guess it will be great for the UI part.

On 16 October 2013 17:37, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm tempted to remove the org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.jdt.feature and include directly the org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.jdt bundle into the org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.feature. Indeed, features are only meant to provide nice UI, and it seems to me that having 2 entries for the Generator doesn't help much. And people who want to use generator without using JDT can simply not put the org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.jdt bundle in their target-platform or lauch configuration.
Also, I'd like to make the org,eclipse.swtbot.eclipse feature (which is about IDE integration) reference the org.eclipse.swtbot.generator.feature feature.

What do you think about this proposal?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat