[swtbot-dev] New URL for SWTBot Hudson

Hi all,

I requested leveraging the "HIPP" (Hudson Instance Per Project) provided by Eclipse foundation for Eclipse project.
Then, SWTBot now has a new URL for its continuous integration jobs. It's https://hudson.eclipse.org/swtbot/

The benefit is that we now have all SWTBot-related CI jobs in a same location. Committers can log into this new Sonar instance using their email address as login.
For the reminder here is a description of the jobs:
* swtbot-tycho is our main CI job, it builds last commit against an indigo platform and publish output to download.eclipse.org/technology/swtbot/snapshot
* swtbot-tycho-e42 tests the last commit against Eclipse 4.2. Having both jobs for Indigo and 4.2 guarantees a wide compatibility for SWTBot
* SWTBot-Sonar is the job we use to get Sonar analytics and reports. It builds from master branch, and quality metrics are published at https://dev.eclipse.org/sonar/dashboard/index/1
* swtbot-gerrit is a job that automatically takes as input a new Gerrit submission, runs the build and then comment the Gerrit submission with +1 or -1 (when build fails or has a test regression).

As this implies usage of new clean maven directories, some jobs may have some configuration issues. I'm actively working on getting all of them back to work.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top