Re: [swtbot-dev] Running SWTBot test on existing(compiled) RCP

On 08/27/2013 02:20 PM, Imad Sabaany wrote:
Hi
Hi,
We are looking into running our swtbot test on an existing RCP application. We want to do this in a stand alone situation. Is there a way of doing this without builds. Is there any documentation on this?

This page gives some instruction on how to run SWTBot test on existing RCP application: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Automate_test_execution#With_Ant_or_Command-Line
You'll see that it doesn't require new builds; instead, it requires you to install you test bundles + SWTBot into the target application.

HTH
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat