Re: [swtbot-dev] Library.xml not exist in swtbot 2.1.

The library.xml still exist in bundle org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.junit.headless. However, this bundle is now a jar, and no more a directory, so you need to extract this file from the jar in your Ant script.
Also, I personally don't like this library.xml file a lot as it adds a complex intermediary. I advise you to not use it and run your tests directly by dealing with the equinox launcher: http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot/Automate_test_execution#Executing . It's a little bit more verbose, but it's as stable as using the library.xml file and give you a better control and understanding on what's happening.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top