Re: [swtbot-dev] What about a 2.1.1 release?

On 07/10/2013 06:17 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
This sounds like a service release to me. You don't need a review (you should be able to delete the  review from the Edit screen; let me know if you can't).
Ok cool.
I did not find a way to delete the review, however I marked it at "Withdrawn". I let you delete it if you want.

The word "incubation" has specific meaning in the EDP that doesn't apply here. I recommend that you mark the feature as "provisional".
Thanks for the piece of advice, I added a "Provisional" label: http://git.eclipse.org/c/swtbot/org.eclipse.swtbot.git/commit/?id=b68c3e9c8844eebb336393db3072194fb6c4d9b8

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat