Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTbot Recorder

I would like to ask again  if exists a solution, other then I mentioned, to force the action to wait until the previous job is done ?

Widget finders already include a wait action to wait for the expected widget to appear, so in many case the wait is implicit and you don't have to care.
In case you have to implement a smarter wait, recorder can't guess it for you, so you have to deal with it by modifying manually generated source code.

I hope this answers your question.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat