Re: [swtbot-dev] What about a 2.1.1 release?

On 07/09/2013 05:59 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Have the APIs been changed, or has significant new functionality been added?
No API was changed. The major change is the migration to Hamcrest 1.3 to be compatible with Kepler. This migration is backward compatible with Indigo (and probably earlier versions but that was not tested).
There is no new big functionality added, but there has been some improvements on the Test Recorder: Some methods were added and the packages are exported, but I don't think this is mature enough to be considered as a public API yet. We'll probably need to set up a policy for the APIs of this new component in a next release. Should I mark the feature as "Incubation" until there is such a policy?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat