[swtbot-dev] Two small fixes in SWTBot

Hi,

during my integration of SWTBot I came across two small bugs, which I have fixed (I don't think they are tracked yet). I am attaching patches for these fixes

(1) BotGeneratorEventDispatcher does not honor the recording flag, so it records all the time.
(2) EclipseSpy.java passes wrong constants to GridData, which causes layout not to work OK.

Best regards,

Michal