Re: [swtbot-dev] SoC

On 04/17/2013 05:20 AM, Austin H. Richards wrote:
Hey there,
My name is Austin Richards and I currently go to school in Laurel, Maryland at Capitol College.  I am currently earning my B.S. in Computer Engineering.  My main experience is in computer programming.  I'm interested in helping on the SWT DnD and Java code block folding projects. I look forward to being able to help.
Hi Austin,

Please add you name as an "Interested Student" on the proposals you're interested in. Also add your university.
For the Java code block topic, it's not related to SWTBot. You should send this mail to the soc-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx list.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria