Re: [swtbot-dev] Test issue

On 04/11/2013 01:20 PM, #ROHIT AGRAWAL# wrote:
However, in terms of errors in the project, I still get the following error even after installing all the m2e connectors from the catalogue :

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:0.5.8.201207111220:prepare-agent (execution: default, phase: initialize)      pom.xml              /indigo  line 19   Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

The above error is in pom.xml of all the projects. In terms of quickfixes available for this, there is a fix to permanently mark goal ‘prepare-agent’  in pom.xml as ignored in eclipse build? Should I enable this option ?

We need to set up an exclusion in m2e for the jacoco plugin. Can you please open a bug to track this ?
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top