Re: [swtbot-dev] Test issue

Hi,

Also I need to clear this thing in case I am doing it wrong :

After I download the SWTBot git repository, how should I import it in Eclipse? Should I import it as a Git repository or should I import it as a Maven Project? Till now I was importing it as a Git Repository. However, I tried importing it as a maven project just now and I am getting this error repeatedly after importing the project as a Maven Project :

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.jacoco:jacoco-maven-plugin:0.5.8.201207111220:prepare-agent (execution: default, phase: initialize)    pom.xml          /indigo line 19            Maven Project Build Lifecycle Mapping Problem

An API baseline has not been set for the current workspace.           org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.finder                    Unknown         Default API Baseline Problem

Can you please let me know if I should stick to Importing as Git Repository or change to Import as Maven Project ?

Also, after installing SWTBot , when I right click on ProjectCreationWizardTest.java and click on Run as -> SWTBot Test, I get the following error on console :

Rohit