From: swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mickael Istria
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:07 PM
To: swtbot-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [swtbot-dev] Test issue

On 04/10/2013 11:03 AM, #ROHIT AGRAWAL# wrote:

I don’t know what exactly is meant by test windows losing focus. Tests were running on the command prompt and I didn’t touch the mouse/keyboard. For the eclipse.ui.test it did open up eclipse and created a new SWTBot project and then closed down eclipse. However, after this the test fails every time.

What I mean by "losing focus" is working on another window why the test Eclipse is started. But it doesn't seem to be the reason of you failed tests...
Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the issue you have locally. Maybe it is an issue with some asynchronous changes that didn't happen when assertion is checked.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top