[swtbot-dev] Regarding the GSoC proposal, SWTBot: Improvements to test Recorder & Generator: Usability, GEF/GMF

Hi,

I'm K. Kanarupan, final year student in University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka.

Last year, during my six months of internship, I've worked with SWTBot in WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd [1], automating the UI test
to their product [2], via  Maven (tycho) and SWTBot,  It was interesting and thus I would like to express my interest on the particular proposal [3].

Thanks in advance.

[1] http://wso2.com/

Back to the top