[swtbot-dev] [soc-dev] Added SWTBot GSoC proposal

Hi Mickael,

I cloned the git repository for SWTBot today, however from the documentation I couldn’t understand the following step :

1.    First Get the sources, as explained a few lines above.

2.    then mvn clean verify

3.    That's all!

NOTE: default build performs against Eclipse Indigo. You can test and build against Juno instead by activatin the "juno" profile: mvn clean install -P juno

I am using the Juno version and I have set the target platform as Juno. My doubt is that where do we have to run the mvn commands?

Also, I digged around a little but couldn’t figure out how to set Jgit to pedantic mode.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks a lot,

Rohit