Re: [swtbot-dev] [soc-dev] Added SWTBot GSoC proposal

On 03/27/2013 06:08 PM, #ROHIT AGRAWAL# wrote:
I am Rohit Agrawal, a 4th Year student at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. I was a participant of GSoC 2012 for Eclipse Foundation last year and worked on State Graph Proposal Generation in eTrice and successfully completed my project.

I’d like to express my interest on your proposal suggestion, and would like to get familiar with it as soon as possible.

Hey Rohit,

I've been thinking about splitting this general subject into several sub-parts (at least make a dedicated subject for GEF/GMF). What do you think about that?
Is there a part you'd prefer to work? We can work all together on improving the topic soi it fits your wishes as well as project stakeholder's ones.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat