Re: [swtbot-dev] passing timeout option during maven build

On 02/23/2013 10:50 AM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
it's just that I'm requested to login and using my eclipse credentials
(I use for bugs, gerrit, etc.) I get
When are you requested to log in? Is it when trying to access hudson? or when trying to access the job? or trying to access its configuration?
The "Anonymous" permissions set up for the job (read configuration) should not require you to login... It could be a bug in Hudson configuration.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top