[swtbot-dev] failing tests

Hi

when running mvn clean install (i.e., against Eclipse Indigo) I get a
failing test:

org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.waits.WaitForShellTest.waitsForShellToAppear

but that test does not seem to fail on

https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/job/swtbot-tycho/

Moreover, I noted that if I run the tests on a computer with a keyboard
which is not US (e.g., Italian), also this test fails

typesSpecialCharactersAtALocation(org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotStyledTextTest):

since it inserts characters according to my keyboard layout... i.e., it
inserts

instead of

changing in the system the keyboard layout does not help (since /// are
inserted instead of ---), and thus, also typesTextAtALocation fails...

any clue?

cheers
	Lorenzo