[swtbot-dev] Contribute to SWTBot support for Eclipse 4.2 - I'll merge it

Hi all,

As I already warned a few weeks ago, SWTBot has some troubles with Eclipse 4.2. There is no big trouble for the SWT part, but more troubles with the Workbench part, which added some new concepts not covered by current SWTBot 2.0.6.
I got in touch with SWTBot current committers, and after a few contributions, I became a committer on the project. Then, if you detect any issue with SWTBot on Eclipse 4.2, please report it. I'll take your reports and patches as highest priority and get them integrated and ready-to-use as fast as possible. SWTBot starts a 2.1.0 development stream, that will drop support for Eclipse 3.x and that will support Eclipse 4.2 instead. There is no due-date for this release, but I hope it will at least contain all necessary stuff to get SWTBot working for our use-cases.
If some of you make a few good patches, I'll then nominate them as committers to strengthen up the project.

On a side-note, there is a snapshot update-site for SWTBot latest CI build from master: details here http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot#Latest_snapshot_build
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat