[swtbot-dev] Creating a 2.0.6 target version in Bugzilla

Hi Ketan,

SWTBot needs a 2.0.6 target version in Bugzilla. This document ( http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Webmaster_FAQ#I_need_to_add.2Fremove.change_a_version.2Fmilestone.2Fcomponent_in_Bugzilla._How_do_I_do_this.3F ) says that by default only PLs can do it. Can you please create it? Also, if you are OK with that, can you please grant me and Mariot the necessary permissions to edit the Bugzilla components?

Thanks in advance.
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat