Re: [swtbot-dev] Need to modernize and open project build

I did some first testing and found a couple of things to improve:
- on Mac the UI tests need to run on first thread (-XstartOnFirstThread) otherwise cocoa isn't happy
- should use Tycho 0.15
- redundant version in pom.xml, version can be inherited from parent pom
- Juno p2 repository profile missing
- org.eclipse.swtbot.eclipse.finder.test and org.eclipse.swtbot.test have wrong group id

I'll upload an improved change to my fork this evening
still I am facing test errors I have to investigate

--
Matthias