Re: [swtbot-dev] Does swtbot require junit4?

Update. We've since addressed this by avoiding a junit-4-less environment. The question is now moot.

John

From: swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [swtbot-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Cortell John-RAT042 [RAT042@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 9:34 PM
To: SWTBot developers list
Subject: Re: [swtbot-dev] Does swtbot require junit4?

We're using SWTBot 2.0.4 on Eclipse 3.5.

The question was whether SWTBot has a hard dependency on junit-4 being in the workbench. It appears it does, looking at the MANIFEST.MF of the o.e.swt.finder and o.e.swt.eclipse.finder plugin. So, even if SWTBot works with junit-3, it nonetheless requires junit-4 to be around.

Why we're working with a workbench that is lacking the junit-4 plugins is a long story.

John