Re: [swtbot-dev] Who actually runs SWTBot test on hudson.eclipse.org?

Thanks a lot folks!
Everything goes better with a Window Manager started.

However, I still have a different behavior using Xvnc + metacity rather than with my Ubuntu 10.10 Gnome 2.x; or my IC server Ubuntu 11.10 Unity.
Here are a list of failing tests over Xvnc/metacity that work well in other situations.

"
Failed tests:   typesTextAtALocation(org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotStyledTextTest):
  typeAndVerifiesTextInCombo(org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotComboTest): expected:<New type[d Text]> but was:<New type[]>

Tests in error:
  clicksOnALink(org.eclipse.swtbot.swt.finder.widgets.SWTBotLinkTest): Timeout after: 5000 ms.:
"

Both failed tests just fail when typing a "d" (of "--- Type[d text ---]", or "New Type[d text]"). Letters before the "d" are displayed, but no one more starting for the "d". Does anyone have an idea?