Re: [swtbot-dev] SWTBot for Eclipse 3.2

Did you checkout the source code using git? It is required that you
checkout the source using git in case you have not.

Alternatively, fix the lines in check-prerequisites.xml to not exec
out to git and set the ant property git.version to some dummy value.

Ketan
studios.thoughtworks.com | twitter.com/ketanpkr