[swtbot-dev] SWTBot forms support

Chris,

I've cleaned up forms support and unit tests to work with the full forms example from CVS (https://github.com/ketan/swtbot/tree/forms-support).

I see that most of the work here is in doing the widget wrappers and most forms widgets don't provide a basic getText() method to be able to introspect them.

Nonetheless I feel we should push this out one tiny bit at a time. I'd like to start with the Hyperlink and ImageHyperlink control. These controls seemed to be the simplest to implement and work with. We can later pull in more controls as and when requests popup.

Thoughts ?

--
Ketan
http://ketan.padegaonkar.name | http://eclipse.org/swtbot